We have adopted the following policy, in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), to enable, at our sole discretion, the expeditious removal of allegedly infringing material.
If you have a good faith belief that your copyright is being infringed by any material on the website, or material to which our website links, please send a notice of claimed infringement, including the information listed below, to our Designated Copyright Agent at:
Address: 2710 Winona Ave., Burbank, CA 91504
Telephone number: 818.565.0550 ext. 2084
Fax number: 818.565.0516
Email address: gro.f1628092166tasc@1628092166tnega1628092166_acmd1628092166
To be effective, the notice of claimed infringement must include the following required contents:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate the content quickly);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as the address, telephone, fax, and/or an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.