Television Commercial Roster
The Television Commercial Agreement between the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE) and commercial production companies signatory thereto provides that an individual who works at least thirty (30) days in a job classification covered by the Agreement are eligible to have their names added to the Television Commercial Roster (TCR). Only employment with signatory commercial production companies is considered as qualifying employment experience for the purposes of placement on the TCR. Additionally, all qualifying experience must have been worked during the 365-day period immediately preceding the date the application for TCR placement is perfected.
Placement Process: Contract Services processes applications for TCR placement and determines placement eligibility. Applications for the TCR must be submitted to Contract Services with payroll and production records and/or employer letters verifying employment. To assist you in requesting that employment verification letters be sent to Contract Services on your behalf, please refer to the Payroll Company Contact Sheet button to the right. Also, you are welcome to complete the Television Commercial Roster Application form (button to the right) and mail/email it to Contract Services.
Eligible for the Industry Experience Roster: Individuals whose names have been placed on the TCR are thereafter eligible to apply for placement on the Industry Experience Roster applicable to their job classification. Contract Services administers the Industry Experience Roster and requires verification of the additional work days on which such eligibility for placement is based.
Television Commercial Roster by local union: Only the following local unions have listings on the Television Commercial Roster.
- Local #44 - Affiliated Property Craftspersons
- Local #80 - Motion Picture Studio Grips & Crafts Service
- Local #600 - International Cinematographers Guild
- Local #695 - I.A.T.S.E. Production Sound Technicians, Television Engineers, Video Assist Technicians and Studio Projectionists
- Local #700 - Motion Picture Editors Guild
- Local #705 - Motion Picture Costumers
- Local #706 - Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists
- Local #728 - Studio Electrical Lighting Technicians
- Local #729 - Motion Picture Set Painters and Sign Writers
- Local #800 - Art Directors Guild
- Local #871 - Script Supervisors/Continuity, Coordinators, Accountants & Allied Production Specialists Guild
- Local #884 - Motion Picture Studio Teachers and Welfare Workers
The TCR is only viewable by employers who have been granted access by the Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP). Call the AICP at 323.960.4763 for login credentials or more information.
If you have already been granted TCR access, click the Portal Sign-In button to the right.