click here

Medical Exams for Local #399

For a Department of Transportation (DOT) required Medical Examiner's Certificate (MEC) from a certified medical examiner listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME), individuals may go to a facility found on the Contract Services Medical Examination Report (MER) Facilities list (button to the right) and avoid out-of-pocket costs. Please note, pre-authorization is required. Call 818.565.0550 ext. 1140 for further information and pre-authorization.

Where do I send copies of my driver license or MEC/MER? - Drivers listed on the Industry Experience Roster must maintain a valid driver license and MEC (if license is a CDL). Submit copies in person, by mail, fax or email to gro.f1679845381tasc@1679845381993re1679845381tsor1679845381.

Mail copies of documents to:

Contract Services - roster specialist - #399
2710 Winona Avenue
Burbank, CA 91504
Fax: 818.565.0535

If you fax your document, call 818.565.0550 ext. 1114 to confirm that your document was received and is legible.