Local #399 Substance Testing Program
Under the rules promulgated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), Department of Transportation (DOT), employers are required to implement both alcohol and controlled substances (drug) testing of individuals who possess a commercial driver license and perform safety-sensitive functions. Contract Services acts as a Consortium/Third-party administrator (C/TPA) for testing the individuals working under the Studio Transportation Drivers, Local #399 Agreement. For additional information about Contract Services’ Substance Testing Program, please:
- Refer to Paragraph 85.1 (previously "Company Rules") button to the right.
- Review the “Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know” booklet which is given to each individual upon his/her application to the Local #399 Industry Experience Roster.
- Contact the Substance Testing Program with all other questions at gro.f1611729649tasc@1611729649gnits1611729649et1611729649, or call 818.565.0550 ext. 1140.
Availability NotificationYou are assumed to be available to perform safety-sensitive functions, unless you otherwise notify Contract Services. You must advise Contract Services, in writing, at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of your unavailability to perform safety-sensitive functions. To satisfy the writing requirements of Paragraph 85.1 (e)(4)(ii)(E), button to the right, when making yourself unavailable, you have two options:
- Send an email to gro.f1611729649tasc@1611729649gnits1611729649et1611729649 with the information below.
- Your first and last name
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Date(s) of unavailability
- Complete and submit the Notice of Unavailability form to the right to Contract Services by email, fax, mail, or in person. Mailed requests will be processed upon receipt. Confirmation that your request has been received will be given when submitted by email.